Sourcing Services > Purchase Order Management
We conduct the follow jobs in a typical purchase order management task.
- Monitor order status, assure the orders and amendment, if any, get confirmed and effected.
- Follow up production status by monitoring designated check points
- Watch on purchase order shipping windows to make sure production finish on time and be ready for shipment.
- Coordinate production plan and shipping schedule.
- Track shipping status for purchase orders or even SKUs.
- Assess and control landing cost
- Provide shipment prediction and benchmarking for inventory control.
- Maintain updated product database so that factory and the import are on the same page in terms of product number, description, specifications and compliance requirements.
- Maintain detailed vendors' profiles.
- Maintain the SOP - Standard Operating Procedure.
Sourcing companies would expect their purchase orders get executed perfectly and the specific products would be delivered in the specific quantities to the specific locations at the specific time. Well, this is often not the reality. Although some importers give quite a tolerance on the lead time, they still have to deal of empty shelves and customer's backorder from time to time, a great waste of their valuable resources. Such situation becomes more prominent when the suppliers are at the other hemisphere. ChinaLINQ's Purchase Order Management program is the solution.
There are many factors and processes that affect the final result of each purchase order. By achieving supply chain visibility, we are able to predict and control the result. Visibility is the start of our purchase order management program.